Generic popup message
Interested to take up this exam?
RELC Examinations Bureau (RELC EB) has been appointed by Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing to administer Mathematics Admissions Tests for candidates currently attending or have graduated from a school/college/polytechnic in Singapore.
In partnership with the University of Oxford:
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing is working with the University of Oxford to assist in the administration of its Mathematics Admissions Test (MAT). Imperial College London uses the MAT for all of its undergraduate Mathematics course applicants. For details, visit Imperial College's Department of Mathematics website. For application to the University of Warwick for the Mathematics BSc (G100) degree or Master of Mathematics (G103) degree, applicants are encouraged to take the MAT, STEP, or the Test of Mathematics for University Admission. Taking a test is not compulsory, however, a good performance on the MAT or the Test of Mathematics for University Admission may result in a reduced offer. For details, visit the University of Warwick’s Mathematics Institute website.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents on the test day: Letter of Notification from RELC EB NRIC/Foreign Identification Document
Permitted Writing Instruments / Items
To view the list of approved institutions under the Singapore School Systems, please click here.
01 September 2020
14 October 2020
Start Date of Registration
● The Online Registration Form is to be submitted to RELC EB during this period and payment is available from 10 September 2020. ● Payment must be first be made only via AXS station, prior to submitting the Online Registration Form. ● After payment, the Online Registration Form must be submitted to RELC EB by the next day.
27 September 2020
LAST DAY for Modified Question Paper Requests
One Day before Closing of Registration
● Payment must be made at AXS station before 11.30pm Singapore time, on this date.
● After payment, the Online Registration Form must be submitted to RELC EB no later than 12.00pm Singapore time, on 15 October 2020.
15 October 2020
LAST DAY of Registration & Access Arrangement Request
● Payment must be made at RELC EB office (Strictly by appointment only) between 8.30am to 12.00pm Singapore time, on this date. [Email email@example.com by 14 October 2020 to make an appointment.] ● Following payment at RELC EB office, the Online Registration Form must be submitted by 12.00pm, on this date. ● Candidate has to submit their Access Arrangement Request (e.g. extra time, use of laptop) with supporting document by this date. ● NO Late Entry will be accepted after this date.
LAST DAY for Withdrawal
● All completed refund forms and relevant supporting documents must be submitted to RELC EB by 12.00pm Singapore time, on this date. ● The Centre Administration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
04 November 2020
Mathematics Admissions Test takes place at 3.00pm.
*Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing and RELC Examinations Bureau reserve the rights at any time to change the above dates and time without prior notice.
● University of Warwick: applicants may request their results as part of the usual feedback process. ● University of Oxford: applicants may request their results as part of the usual feedback process. ● Imperial College London: MAT applicants can request feedback on their results as part of the usual feedback process.
Please submit the Mathematics Admissions Test Online Registration Form to RELC EB by the next day after making payment via AXS Station from 1 September to 14 October 2020. (You need to use a desktop/laptop with Chrome browser. Mobile phones and tablets are not supported.)
Please click here to view the steps on how to complete the Online Registration Form.
The deadline for payment and submission of Online Registration is 15 October 2020, 12:00pm at RELC EB Office.
Registration will only be confirmed upon successful payment of the test AND upon receipt of relevant documents by RELC EB.
1 September to
(before 11:30pm Singapore time)
(Diners or DBS/POSB VISA/Master Credit Card or NETS from any major banks)
(between 8:30am to 12:00pm Singapore time)
(strictly by appointment only - Email: CAAT@relc.org.sg by 14 October to make appointment)
Note: There will be no refund of total fees if candidates are found to be ineligible to register for Mathematics Admissions Test through RELC EB. Please click here to view the steps of how to make Mathematics Admissions Test payment via any AXS Station.
Please note that candidates who decide to withdraw from Mathematics Admissions Tests may submit their withdrawal request via email.
- No withdrawal is allowed after 15 October 2020, 12:00pm Singapore time. - The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
For withdrawal request, please email your Full Name, NRIC /FIN /Passport Number and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request for withdrawal submitted would be considered final and the entry will not be reinstated.
Mathematics Admissions Tests
Result for Mathematics Admissions Test is not published automatically:
University of Oxford: applicants may request their results as part of the usual feedback process.
Imperial College London: Mat applicants can request feedback as part of the usual feedback process.
University of Warwick: applicants may request their results as part of the usual feedback process.
If candidates think that something might have affected their performance during their test, such as temporary illness, injury or problems with the administration of the test, candidates are able to apply for special consideration.
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing will consider the circumstances and may, at their discretion, advice the institution(s) of the severity of the Special Consideration. The decision to take the Special Consideration into account or not is at the discretion of the institution(s). No adjustment will be made to the candidate's results.
A Special Consideration request must be received within 5 working days after the test date. Requests received after this date cannot be considered, as institutions will be making their decisions.
Notes about Special Consideration Requests.
Special Consideration Online Form.