Generic popup message
Interested to take up this exam?
RELC Examinations Bureau (RELC EB) has been appointed by Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing to administer University of Cambridge Pre-interview Assessments for candidates currently attending or have graduated from a school/college/polytechnic in Singapore.
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing, a not-for-profit Department of University of Cambridge, develops and delivers the Pre-interview Assessments for undergraduate entry.
* To be advised.
The list of University of Cambridge Pre-interview Assessment on 5 November 2020 are as follows:
The list of University of Cambridge Pre-interview Assessment Computer-based Tests on 5 November 2020 are as follows:
The list of University of Cambridge Pre-interview Assessment not offering in Year 2020:
Candidates are required to bring the following documents on the test day:
Permitted Writing Instruments / Items
New updates coming soon
01 September 2020
to 15 October 2020
Start Date of Registration
● The Online Registration Form is to be submitted to RELC EB during this period and payment is available from 10 September 2020. ● Payment must be first be made only via AXS station, prior to submitting the Online Registration Form. ● After payment, the Online Registration Form must be submitted to RELC EB by the next day.
25 September 2020
LAST DAY for Modified Question Paper Request
14 October 2020
One Day before Closing of Registration
● Payment must be made at AXS station before 11.30pm Singapore time, on this date. ● After payment, the Online Registration Form must be submitted to RELC EB no later than 12.00pm Singapore time, on 15 October 2020.
15 October 2020
LAST DAY of Registration & Access Arrangement Request
● Payment must be made at RELC EB office (Strictly by appointment only) between 8.30am to 12.00pm Singapore time, on this date. [Email email@example.com by 14 October 2020 to make an appointment]. ● Following payment at RELC EB office, the Online Registration Form must be submitted by 12.00pm, on this date. ● Candidate has to submit their Access Arrangement Request (e.g. extra time, use of laptop) with supporting document by this date. ● NO Late Entry will be accepted after this date. LAST DAY for Withdrawal
● All completed refund forms and relevant supporting documents must be submitted to RELC EB by 12.00pm Singapore time, on this date. ● The Centre Administration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
04 November 2020
University of Cambridge, Pre-interview Assessment for English Literature Admissions Test takes place at 3.00pm.
05 November 2020
University of Cambridge, Pre-interview Assessment for Economics Admissions Assessment, Engineering Admissions Assessment, Cambridge Test of Mathematics for University Admissions, Natural Sciences Admissions Assessment and Thinking Skills Assessment Section 1 takes place at 3.00pm.
11 January 2021
ELAT and TSA(S1) Online Result Release Date
● No paper results will be issued. All results will be released via Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing Results Online system. ● Please make sure you register at Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing website for sign-in no earlier than 5 days before the advertised results release date. (Results are only available for candidates to download for 60 days from the date of issue. Candidates are strongly encouraged to download a copy for their university application.)
University of Cambridge: apart from ELAT and TSA(Section 1), an indication of performance in the written assessment will be provided as part of the usual feedback process.
Please submit the University of Cambridge Pre-Interview Assessment Online Registration Form to RELC EB by the next day after making payment via AXS station. (You need to use a desktop/laptop with chrome browser. Mobile phone and tablet are not supported.)
Please click here to view the steps of how to complete the Online Registration Form.
The deadline for payment and submission of Online Registration is 15 October 2020, 12:00pm at RELC Office.
Registration will only be confirmed upon successful payment of the test AND upon receipt of relevant documents by RELC EB.
1 September - 14 October 2020
14 October 2020
Note: There will be no refund of total fees if candidates are found to be ineligible to register for the University of Cambridge Pre-Interview Assessment through RELC EB. Please click here to view the steps of how to make University of Cambridge Pre-Interview Assessment payment via any AXS station.
Please note that candidates who decide to withdraw from University of Cambridge Pre-interview Assessments may submit their withdrawal request via email.
- No withdrawal is allowed after 15 October 2020, 12:00pm Singapore time.
- The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
For withdrawal request, please email your Full Name, NRIC /FIN /Passport number and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request for withdrawal submitted would be considered final and the entry will not be reinstated.
Results for the following tests are not published automatically:
University of Cambridge: feedback will normally be provided as part of Cambridge’s usual feedback process.
English Literature Admission Test (ELAT)/Thinking Skills Assessment: Section 1 (TSA S1): result will be released via Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing Results Online system on 11 January 2021.
Candidates are first required to register using the ELAT/TSA S1 PIN number and a valid email address in order to access Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing Results Online System. The ELAT/TSA S1 PIN can be found on the Confidential Result Information which will be given to the candidates on the day of their test. Please make sure that the registration should take place no earlier than 5 days before the advertised results release date.
For a step-by-step Results Online user guide, please click here.
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing Results are only available for 60 days from the date of release. Candidates are strongly encouraged to download and save a copy for their University application. Candidates can email email@example.com to request for a copy of their results if they have missed the deadline or if they have lost their results.
Candidate may click here to download the result.
If candidates think that something might have affected their performance during their test, such as temporary illness, injury or problems with the administration of the test, candidates are able to apply for special consideration.
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing will consider the circumstances and may, at their discretion, advice the institution(s) of the severity of the Special Consideration. The decision to take the Special Consideration into account or not is at the discretion of the institution(s). No adjustment will be made to the candidate's results.
A Special Consideration request must be received within 5 working days after the test date. Requests received after this date cannot be considered, as institutions will be making their decisions.
Notes about Special Consideration Requests
Special Consideration Online Form