Generic popup message
Interested to take up this exam?
Cambridge Assessment English helps millions of people learn English and prove their skills to the world. They provide the world’s leading range of qualifications and tests for learners and teachers of English. Globally recognised by more than 20,000 leading universities, employers and governments, these research-based assessments are a mark of excellence that open doors.
RELC Examinations Bureau is the official test centre for Cambridge Assessment English.
To find more information, click here for the Qualifications and tests for every learner.
To find more information, click here for the Linguaskill Test.
1. We are Cambridge Assessment English
2. Part of the University of Cambridge, we help millions of people learn English and prove their skills to the world
3. Learning English is more than just exams and grades. It’s about having the confidence to communicate and access a lifetime of enriching experiences and opportunities.
4. With the right support, learning a language is an exhilarating journey. We’re there with learners, every step of the way.
Our qualifications and tests are accepted by over 20,000 organisations worldwide, and provide the English language skills to communicate and succeed in the real world.
We can help you to learn English
Whether you’re preparing to take one of our exams, or just want to improve your English, we can help you. We have free materials that you can download, and activities that can help you improve your English online.
Check out Learning English
If you want to take things further, you can buy official practice materials from Cambridge University Press
Find official practice materials
A few facts and figures about us
1. To help you prepare for your exam, click here for free materials such as sample papers, worksheets, vocabulary lists and exam guides for you to download from our website.
To help you develop your language skills and prepare for your exam, we have some free resources to help you practise your English. We also have lots of information for parents to help support your child learning English. Please click here for more information.
Please call us at 67344259 or email us at email@example.com for any enquiries.