Candidates must take note of the 4 notices pertaining to examination:
- Examination Registration Period
- Notification on Examination Matters
- Release of Examination Results and Collection of Graduation Certificates
- Notification of Results
Examination Registration Period
• The examination registration period for the UOL May/June Examination is usually held in the first week of January of the
same year. The registration for the UOL May/June 2014 Examination will be held from 3 January to 12 January 2014.
• Please refer to the FAQs on the Examination Registration (available from 12 December 2013) for important and latest
• Before making payments, students must do the following:
1. Log in to the UOL Student Portal to download your Personalized Exam Entry Form (PEEF).
2. If you are not making any changes to the programme and courses listed on the PEEF, you may then proceed to any AXS
stations island wide to make payment.
3. Upon successful payment, indicate the Receipt/ Authorisation Number on the space provided in the PEEF and
send the PEEF to RELC EB by the following day, either by Fax (68369693), or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org),
or by Post (RELC Examinations Bureau, Level 3 RELC Building, 30 Orange Grove Road Singapore 258352)
Important Note: Your registration is deemed successful only upon complete payment and receipt of your PEEF by RELC EB on the following day.
For enquires relating to continuing registration, change of course or change of subject entries, click on the "Ask a question" tab in UOL Student Portal http://my.londoninternational.ac.uk.
If you are unable to access your UOL Student Portal, please contact the university via their webform http://enquiries.londoninternational.ac.uk as soon as possible before the university close from 20 December 2013 to 3 January 2014.
• Payment of 2014 UOL Examination Fees is to be made strictly through AXS Stations. Only Cashier's Order (for students on
sponsored or loan arrangement) are accepted. Payee's name is “RELC EB”.
• For AXS payment, indicate the AXS Receipt / Auth Number on the PEEF and Fax (68369693), Email (email@example.com) or Mail
to RELC EB, 30 Orange Grove Road, Singapore 258352 by the following day (after payment is made).
• Notify RELC EB immediately on any change of address, contact number or personal particulars via email firstname.lastname@example.org
• To view the List of 2014 Examination Fees, please click the respective programmes:
a) EMFSS Programmes
b) Law Programmes
c) Computing & Information System / Creative Computing
d) Humanites (English / French / History / Philosophy etc)
e) Masters / Postgraduate Diploma or Certificates
Examination Timetable 2014
Click here to check the advance timetable which UOL will publish once available.
Notification on Examination Matters
With effect from May 2013, UOL will email the Admission Notice and other relevant documents related to the examination approximately ten days prior to the date of the first examination. RELC EB will also send students details on the examination venue.
One day before the paper, candidates will be able to view their desk number online (except for Postgraduate Laws Programme).
Students will need to provide the following information:
• UOL SRN (UOL 9 digit Student Number)
• Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
• Candidate Number
RELC EB shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft of the candidates’ personal belongings including the contents thereof. Therefore, candidates are strongly advised NOT to bring their bags or valuables to the examination centre.
RELEASE OF EXAMINATION RESULTS and COLLECTION OF GRADUATION CERTIFICATES
May/June 2013 UOL examination results will be released online.
UOL will email candidates the link to the webpage that displays the exam results.
Click here to view the release dates of 2013 May/June Examination Results online.
The Notification of Results will be available from the UOL Student Portal (VLE) several days after the release dates.
University of London will no longer issue paper results/ hard copies of results.
Please note that results are released by University of London and the University has the sole discretion over its release. If you have any queries on your results, please log a query under “Ask A Question” tab in the UOL Student Portal.
Graduating candidates will be notified on the collection date for their diploma/degree certificate in December/January once these are received from University of London.
Registration for 2014 May/June UOL examinations will take place from 3 January to 12 January 2014.
For more information, please visit www.relc.org.sg/ExamBureau/University-of-London/Examination/ in December 2013.
Please refer to the FAQs on the Examination Registration (available from 12 December 2013) for important and latest information.